ERI Presents: Europeia's Ministerial Depth Chart II

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty
1667091824334.png

Europeia's Ministerial Depth Chart II
Given the regionwide concerns about activity recently I thought it may be helpful for our Presidential Candidates to run this activity again. I asked each of the outgoing ministers to identify who they thought could reasonably serve in their role during the coming term. The chart of that is below.
1667096866971.png
I received a total of 41 unique names, which is actually a huge uptick from the previous version of this chart (24). Which is especially interesting in the context of all the recent difficulties finding people to serve in the ministries of the region. Of note however someone's inclusion here does not indicate whether they are willing to serve. I would certainly be a bit of a bottom of the barrel choice to serve as culture minister next term. Additionally, some may be excluded via their other commitments. Chief Justice Darkslayer is mentioned under 4 ministries but is constitutionally prevented from serving in the cabinet.

1667099448101.png
The outgoing President WL, is tied for the most mentions from his cabinet here with 5. That's not particularly surprising given his long & distinguished tenure in the region. In the previous article the Vice-President lead the pack so it's fairly in line with the people at the top of the executive being front of mind. Current Senate Speaker and former President SkyGreen ties WL at 5 mentions, speaking to his own positive reputation in the Executive. We can then find the names most everyone on our current Presidential tickets among the other top mentions. By mentions, the Icarus/Istillian ticket is in the lead with a total of 6.

Anyway, that's all I got folks. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• 1667099176184.png
    1667099176184.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Seems like my WAA days are long forgotten 😔

I'm surprised that we see so many names for FA, like a noticeable jump from the other ministries

Seems like my WAA days are long forgotten 😔

I'm surprised that we see so many names for FA, like a noticeable jump from the other ministries
Like me with comms. lol

I wonder if some of the stark difference in the number of names mentioned is due to differing understandings of what listing "current citizens who you think could serve" actually means. I took it to mean 'those who have the necessary skillsets and have recently demonstrated sufficient activity levels,' but it seems like other ministers took a more expansive view.

I wonder if some of the stark difference in the number of names mentioned is due to differing understandings of what listing "current citizens who you think could serve" actually means. I took it to mean 'those who have the necessary skillsets and have recently demonstrated sufficient activity levels,' but it seems like other ministers took a more expansive view.
I imagine that is most of it, for example Drecq has been retired for some time now, to the degree he wasn’t mentioned in the version of this two whole years ago. So it seems quite unlikely he would accept a minister position. Other than him and DH, there aren’t that many very clear cases of would not take the job so i didn’t want to attempt to filter the responses and just went with what I got from the ministers.

I imagine that is most of it, for example Drecq has been retired for some time now, to the degree he wasn’t mentioned in the version of this two whole years ago. So it seems quite unlikely he would accept a minister position. Other than him and DH, there aren’t that many very clear cases of would not take the job so i didn’t want to attempt to filter the responses and just went with what I got from the ministers.
One thing that would be interesting is to do this as a panel for Presidential candidates over time. This is something I had wanted to do for the last few terms but obviously never got around to doing.

For example, asking Gleg / Kura / PA / Icarus / OD who they had on their shortlist or could see in the role. That would at least reduce variation across Minister responses.

Great stuff!

Back