ERI Poll: Presidential Speculation Results

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty
1568500982462.png

ERI POLL: Presidential Speculation Results!
While these results are relatively late, I felt I mine as well share it with you all. Per the above graphic, and the current standing thread, Kuramia is the odds on favorite to be elected President, though it is possible one of the other names could emerge as a last minute candidate to sweep into the field. This possibility while likely remote, might be possible as Kuramia still has not posted a platform. According to the, now slightly outdated statistics in HEM's excellent Yea, Rach's Platform is Pretty Late article from early last year she currently falls under the top quartile for late platforms, there only being 5 days before the election on the 15th. Hopefully, we will see a platform for the much anticipated presidential run soon!

Last edited:
Lots of good names on that list - I hope we see a spirited, competitive election.

It was broken when I initially posted it, it looks good for me now though.
You linked the photo from a subforum which is not publicly accessible and therefore you can see it fine because you have access to said subforum but i cant since i don't have access to it.

Yeah HEM can see it because he's an admin, but Vlaska and I can't see anything

okay, hopefully GraV won't sue me for admin abuse but I went into his post and fixed it.

Kuramia may be the biggest, but I'm the longest!
So to speak. I think Kuramia is a solid candidate and I look forward to both the vision she presents and what she is capable of accomplishing for our community. Having not posted a platform yet is a problem for me though. Ideally, you hope that folks who run for president have been planning for a couple weeks before standing opens and are ready to roll out their campaign promptly after standing. We'll see!

Back