ENN Presidential Debate Liveblog

Those were the halcyon days of my youth ... I may be remembering your term through rose-colored glasses. Surely I recall some sort of scandal about a referendum cropping up just before I started to really get involved ... :oops:
Sopo had promised to send the Exec Split bill to a referendum, but we technically didn't have the legal means to actually do that at the time, only for Consty amendments, so he held a non-binding referendum to inform his vote or veto, and it passed, so he signed it.

There were some who were upset about the promise being altered, but it wasn't actually up to Sopo, he couldn't legally do that.

Sopo, you need better scandals ...

Those were the halcyon days of my youth ... I may be remembering your term through rose-colored glasses. Surely I recall some sort of scandal about a referendum cropping up just before I started to really get involved ... :oops:
Sopo had promised to send the Exec Split bill to a referendum, but we technically didn't have the legal means to actually do that at the time, only for Consty amendments, so he held a non-binding referendum to inform his vote or veto, and it passed, so he signed it.

There were some who were upset about the promise being altered, but it wasn't actually up to Sopo, he couldn't legally do that.

Sopo, you need better scandals ...
Dig deeper, friend.

Back