ENN Poll Results

HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Hey guys! I hate doing this, but I don't want the poll results to go to waste and I'm not likely to have internet or hotspot access on my computer until tonight, so I'm just going to release the raw poll results and let ya'll take a look.

Overall: The current candidates Xecrio and Peeps are strong contenders, but I'm not sure either of them are necessarily "frontrunners." There are a few darkhorses who could enter the race and instantly shake things up -- or even take the lead.

Some of these folks include Darkslayer, GraVandius, Lethen, McEntire Lloenflys, or Calvin Coolidge. Other folks could also enter the race and be competitive, such as Monkey, Sopo, Ervald, Forilian (obviously not likely), or Deepest House.

My top takeaway? Peeps and Xecrio are the first to throw their hat in the ring, but they might not be the last. Though, they both probably hope they are.

Finally, if this poll is right, the referendum should have no problem passing.

POLL RESULTS

Better than stashing it! Thanks for making sure we could check this out. There's some interesting data here.

I'm looking forward to Lethen's candidacy.

I am very surprised by the results of this poll. I did not expect, for that many respondents to be in favour of me running for First Minister. I made the decision before standing opened, not to stand as First or Second Minister, this was because I am very unsure of where my life is about to go in the next couple of weeks. So, I didn't want to dedicate myself to such a position, with fear, that I would have to resign or even worse, go inactive to focus on real-life.

But great poll HEM! These are some excellent figures, and it'll be interesting to see whether or not others stand.

It definitely looking to be a close and exciting race between the two candidates we’ve got so far.

I find my results in this poll really nonsensical. In terms of people having to choose if they wanted me to run I’m 12th out of 23 which is like really middle of the pack but when put against Xecrio or the 3 way I suddenly have huge swaths of tentitive support. That’s something I’d expect to see if I was against individuals that weren’t as well known but both Peeps and Nate are good candidates who have been on tickets before and been relatively high profile in the region so that dosent really check out. It just seems pretty odd to me.

I'd be interested to know the demographics of future election polls. Just to know if a certain group of people support a certain candidate.

It definitely looking to be a close and exciting race between the two candidates we’ve got so far.

I find my results in this poll really nonsensical. In terms of people having to choose if they wanted me to run I’m 12th out of 23 which is like really middle of the pack but when put against Xecrio or the 3 way I suddenly have huge swaths of tentitive support. That’s something I’d expect to see if I was against individuals that weren’t as well known but both Peeps and Nate are good candidates who have been on tickets before and been relatively high profile in the region so that dosent really check out. It just seems pretty odd to me.

I alluded to this in my above post, but I think it’s because neither Peeps and Xecrio are “frontrunners”. They are frontrunners in the sense of being the only candidates running, but both of them have polling weaknesses.

I'd be interested to know the demographics of future election polls. Just to know if a certain group of people support a certain candidate.

Yes! I usually ask respondents what year they joined. I didn’t this time because I knew I wouldn’t have time to break the numbers down that way, and as it turns out I failed to really break the numbers down at all.

I was actively exploring a run for First Minister prior to the publication of this poll, and I would say that my exploration got even more active after seeing the results...

I was actively exploring a run for First Minister prior to the publication of this poll, and I would say that my exploration got even more active after seeing the results...
I am a fan of some of your ideas for the executive branch, McEntire. And the Senate definitely isn't the only way to try out some new methods of organizing the Executive, I'd be interested to see someone as creative as you in this position.

Back