ENN Election Coverage

HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Judy Fleck: Good evening Europeia, and welcome to the ENN Newsroom. I am Newsroom Chief Corespondent -- Judy Fleck. On my right is Princeton economist and Seymour backer -- Paul Krugman

Paul Krugman: Great to be here Judy.

Judy Fleck: On my left is former United Kingdom Prime Minister and CSP supporter -- John Major.

John Major: Great to be back, even though Paul consistently drags our ratings down.

Paul Krugman: And you wonder why they took us off the air for so long you little piece of...

Judy Fleck: Tonight we will be looking closely at the results that have already come in, and the odds for the candidates as the election drags on. This will include breakdown and opinions on both the Senate and Presidential races. I suppose the place to start is asking how the race is going.

Paul Krugman: Well Judy, I think even CSP's own camp would admit that they are under-performing more than a bit today. The polls have now been open for 12 hours, with the CSP wipeout not materializing in any form. I think we are seeing an example of the "tory effect", which my colleague is surely aware of. People were afraid to associate with the publicly smeared Seymour, but they totally identify with his policies and spirit more than a battered old veteran.

John Major: He can dance, he can sing, he can cite British politics, he can spin! That's ole' Krugman at his best. Even with his afternoon surge, Seymour is still a good five votes behind. The last election garnered 41 votes, which means there is possibly another 11 out there. To even tie this baby up, Seymour needs to get 8 of those. It's not going to happen.

Judy Fleck: Alrighty folks, we will be back right after this break.

Back