Elections Edition

HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Welcome to Election Press! The government sponsored, election update/opinion show :p

So far in the HoC race, PRA and Zeon have a 1 seat lead over all the other candidates. In the Prime Minister Race PRA has a one vote lead over all the candidates.

Hey I already have a update election thing on my party area! Come to the DSP Party to see election updates.

I tried to steal PRA's idea :p

Yeah just go there lol, I will announce the final results here

A verbal update:

The House of Commons race is tight looking like you may need 3 votes to get in at least. SenatorTC takes the lead for speaker.

In the Prime Minister race P.R.A is holding the lead by two votes. behind him is Verteger with 3 votes and Rotalsia finally on the board with a vote. Many suspect why Rot is behind this time compared to his easy win last election has to do with many uncomfortable with a PM serveing more than 2 terms.

The House of Commons race is coming to a close, unless The Frenchman can get 2 more votes in the next 3 hours the results are set in stone.

The Prime Minister race is about as set, PRA has a large lead over Verteger who has 3 votes.

Back