Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network

Election Update and Opinion
Written By HEM Tiberius
ENN Chief Editor

Europeia - Today and Yesterday

Lethen clocks in with an approval rating of 64%.

63% say that Lethen is either worse, or slightly worse than President Lexus, while 26% claim their performances are about the same. Roughly 10% feel Lethen is doing better than President Lexus.

89%, looking back feel that Lexus was a Good-Excellent President, while 5% feel he was So-So, and 5% feel he was 'Horrible'.

Europeian outlook is also fairly positive, with 74% feeling Europeia is on the right track.

Presidential Election

With less than 24 hours before the polls open, ENN rates this race as a Aramor Lean. Polling has consistently kept him a little in front, but the race is far from won.

Aramor has the ECCP juggernaut behind him, and for Macronamia to really rival that he needed to carry the entire Conservative Party behind him. But the ECP seems fairly split on who they want to support, and without that crucial block it will be hard for Mac to rival the effective vote delivering machine provided by an organized party.

However the winner of the recent jumbo sized Presidential debate was Mac by a fair bit. His detailed and bolded answers had a tendacy to blow Aramor's short answers out of the water. Aramor also tended to represent more defender leaning views in Europeia while over 75% of Europeia polled wanting Europeia to either represent a Neutral or Invader Leaning stance.

"If people actually read through the twenty pages of debate," says Professor Rick Boldman, "Mac will have a much better stance."

As it is however, a solid majority of 58% of Europeia is currently set to cast their ballot for the Grand Admiral and renowned Interior Minister. Only 26% are ready to do the same for the maverick culture advocate and culture minister.

16% of Europeians poll has officially undecided, however they say their are all planning to change their minds.

ECCP juggernaut? Isn't the ECCP smaller than the NCP?

Damn it, I knew slacking wouldn't work. But if HEM managed to somehow not make me answer 20 questions, I might have actually managed to process coherent thoughts. :p

Back