Election Panel

Sopo

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
OIMers! Cal and I would like to hold an election panel of OIM members after the debates, so Monday or Tuesday. Mixlr would be fun, but if the majority prefers forum/IRC/etc, that's fine as well. Anyone else interested?

Do you have a preference between mixlr or IRC, and what times work best for you?

I'm free all day Tuesday and Monday evening.

Sopo said:
Do you have a preference between mixlr or IRC, and what times work best for you?

I'm free all day Tuesday and Monday evening.
IRC. Pretty open availability-wise.

I'm free both days, except I am busy Tuesday evening, and I don't have a preference where we do this.

Calvin Coolidge said:
I'm free both days, except I am busy Tuesday evening, and I don't have a preference where we do this.
If there are enough others available, I'd rather not include you since you're on one of the tickets. Of course, if the others would prefer you participate, that's fine.

I'd also like this to be a closed panel (just OIM participants) rather than everyone, like we usually see with the EBC.

So IRC sounds like the preferred medium. Here's two time options: Monday at 8PM EST or Tuesday at 3PM EST. Please indicate which of those is best for you, or if neither works.

Sopo said:
Calvin Coolidge said:
If there are enough others available, I'd rather not include you since you're on one of the tickets. Of course, if the others would prefer you participate, that's fine.

I'd also like this to be a closed panel (just OIM participants) rather than everyone, like we usually see with the EBC.

So IRC sounds like the preferred medium. Here's two time options: Monday at 8PM EST or Tuesday at 3PM EST. Please indicate which of those is best for you, or if neither works.
All of this. I like the Tuesday afternoon more.

Common-Sense Politics said:
Sopo said:
Calvin Coolidge said:

All of this. I like the Tuesday afternoon more.
Me too. Unless someone has a major problem with that, I'm going to make that one the preferred time.

The timing looks good, since it will be after the debates. That will give CSP plenty of time to complain about the dates :p

Anumia said:
The timing looks good, since it will be after the debates. That will give CSP plenty of time to complain about the dates :p
Oh, I'll be complaining about much more than the dates.

Ok. We'll go with Tuesday at 3PM EST (8PM GMT, if I'm not mistaken). We can adjust that slightly if need-be. I'll announce this tomorrow if no one objects.

I hope to see some of you for this tomorrow. :)

Back