Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network

Conservatives Routed
Written By HEM
ENN Chief Editor

The Conservative Party is now a third party in Europeia.

The defection of Senator Hyanygo was the last in a long line of disappointments and problems facing Europeia's once Majority Party. After being beaten by President Lexus in a landslide, and losing a Senate seat they looked ready to dig up and wait for the next elections for better fortune.

However, then the Liberal Party came.

The reasons for Hyanygo's defection are being described as purely "ideological", and while there is nothing to contest that idea many things remain unanswered. Such as when after resigning he called himself a "Free Agent". But it took him only a day to join the Liberals.

Was there a deal? Most likely not...But its fun speculating. And this article has to stay short, as I have to help Neohabighorst pull a knife out of the ECP's backk.

There was no deal. As soon as I noticed Hyango had left the Conservative party, I approached him about joining the ELP. He and I exchanged information, he filled out the application, and he was in. :)

Of course you would say that regardless :p

*dons foreign secretary hat*

Congratulations Mr. Chief Editor;

Your Article has been selected as the first ever citizens article for the foreign update. Your article will be read by thousands of people across different regions and your network will be even more well known. You will have free publicity as well.

Signed,

nlhp
Foreign Secretary, Europeia

Was there a deal? Most likely not...But its fun speculating. And this article has to stay short, as I have to help Neohabighorst pull a knife out of the ECP's backk.

Terrible. :p

Indeed. I commented on his comment which he said was not a comment. Now, I am commenting on your comment of my comment of his comment which he said was not a comment.

The mind boggles.

Indeed. I commented on his comment which he said was not a comment. Now, I am commenting on your comment of my comment of his comment which he said was not a comment.

The mind boggles.
I dare not comment on your commenting on my comment, which was a comment on your comment on the other sire's non-comment. Perhaps less commenting would be the best form of commenting?

The mind boggles.
I dare not comment on your commenting on my comment, which was a comment on your comment on the other sire's non-comment. Perhaps less commenting would be the best form of commenting?
Shut up.

Back