EBC Radio News Show Idea

A Skype-session where a panel of people in Europeia (and maybe guests from other regions, if we can get them on) talk NationStates Foreign Affairs - current events, past events, theory and practice, and future predictions.

Obviously, nothing classified would be revealed. It would be talking about publicly available stuff.

I (at least as long as I am MoFA, so for the entirety of this term, with any luck :p ) will not be stating personal views. Rather I will primarily function as the neutral moderator and host of the show.

Thoughts? Interest?

A Skype-session where a panel of people in Europeia (and maybe guests from other regions, if we can get them on) talk NationStates Foreign Affairs - current events, past events, theory and practice, and future predictions.

Obviously, nothing classified would be revealed. It would be talking about publicly available stuff.

I (at least as long as I am MoFA, so for the entirety of this term, with any luck :p ) will not be stating personal views. Rather I will primarily function as the neutral moderator and host of the show.

Thoughts? Interest?
That is...great! I think I won't have the activity to continue my EBC Radio News show. Just take the logo and my password to the podomatic account and you can upload whatever you want.

As long as I keep a stress ball on hand and keep my comments primarily to directing the flow of conversation and requesting clarification, I can do it.

I am perfectly capable of biting my tongue. I just rarely want to. Biting my tongue because doing so is part of my job as MoFA is an instance where I have an incentive to bite my tongue, and thus will do so.

As long as I keep a stress ball on hand and keep my comments primarily to directing the flow of conversation and requesting clarification, I can do it.

I am perfectly capable of biting my tongue. I just rarely want to. Biting my tongue because doing so is part of my job as MoFA is an instance where I have an incentive to bite my tongue, and thus will do so.
Just channel all that inner rage through me. I'm off the leash now. :p

Thoughts? Interest?
That is...great! I think I won't have the activity to continue my EBC Radio News show. Just take the logo and my password to the podomatic account and you can upload whatever you want.
I figured I'd make a seperate one for This.

Just channel all that inner rage through me. I'm off the leash now. :p
Sounds like a plan. :p

Thoughts? Interest?
I figured I'd make a seperate one for This.
It'd be a different show but the same title...and I can't run it anymore and have to give it to someone else.

It wouldn't be EBC Radio News.

I'm thinking the Europeian Foreign Affairs Roundtable, as the name, tbh

I do own a Podotmatic account myself, though I'd probably make a seperate e-mail for this show.

Anyway, I'm thinking for this first episode, a discussion of the basics of What FA in NS is, how it works, an exploration of the various ideologies, etc in it. And hopefully, either included in the main body of the episode, or tacked on, someone from the administration (possibly other than me) to explain how the Swakistek Administration intends to act on/impment/etc Europeia's traditional policy of Independance/ what Independance means to the Swakistek Administration.

A bit of a prepared statement based on/about Officical policy, essentially. And maybe letting other people ask questions about it. *Shrug*

Back