EBC Poll Out !!

Why is this even a thing when the split hasn't even happened yet and there has been no change in the region since the last poll that featured questions about who people would like to see run for PM?

I assume it's follow up using those likely players but it's still somewhat odd to start a poll based on speculation from another poll

I assume it's follow up using those likely players but it's still somewhat odd to start a poll based on speculation from another poll
"Hey guys! Lets speculate about the speculation about the speculation of who will run for a position that doesn't even exist yet."

Sounds like that meeting to determine the agenda for Friday's meeting if it's going ahead based on the conflab the Exec are having.

Why is this even a thing when the split hasn't even happened yet and there has been no change in the region since the last poll that featured questions about who people would like to see run for PM?
Well the split should occur fairly soon (hint hint Senate) and if we are lucky it should occur soon enough that PM elections will occur at roughly the same time as the scheduled Presidential election. It will almost certainly be later than the currently scheduled election, but the position will be coming into creation very soon so in a political region it is hardly strange for us to be speculating at who might aim for that role. I should also note that the poll also ask respondents who they would like to see run for President in the upcoming election.

Well the split should occur fairly soon (hint hint Senate) and if we are lucky it should occur soon enough that PM elections will occur at roughly the same time as the scheduled Presidential election. It will almost certainly be later than the currently scheduled election, but the position will be coming into creation very soon so in a political region it is hardly strange for us to be speculating at who might aim for that role. I should also note that the poll also ask respondents who they would like to see run for President in the upcoming election.
Considering the Senate hasn't even started on a new elections act, It's highly unlikely that PM elections will happen withing the next two weeks.

Back