EBC Poll for First Minister !!

Humorously again while I ripped on polls by the EBC in my platform, I want to clarify that this is the sort of poll we should have! I by no means am advocating we do away with them in their entirety and I would encourage everyone to take this poll. :p

It's almost like they were done wrong repeatedly and basically mock elections before :p

I think favourbility is interesting to measure, it could show is someone is unpopular but likely to win. Or really popular but lacks something to win.

It's almost like they were done wrong repeatedly and basically mock elections before :p

I think favourbility is interesting to measure, it could show is someone is unpopular but likely to win. Or really popular but lacks something to win.
Respectfully, Minister, by "this is the sort of poll we should have", I was only referring to speculative polls during election seasons. I wasn't making any judgment on the formatting of past polls. That said, however, I found the format of this poll to be a good experience.

Back