EBC July Presidential Election Poll Results

EBC July Presidential Election Poll Results

On a scale of 0-10, how would you rate the performance of President Writinglegend this term?

Mode: 8
Average: 8.1
After a very successful term in Goldenblock full of many successes for the region, President Writinglegend has received a very impressive 8.1 average. This is the second highest score given to the executive.

On a scale of 0-10, how would you rate the performance of Vice President Calvin Coolidge this term?

Mode: 7
Average: 6.6

A not impressive score for Vice President Calvin Cooldidge after only receiving 6.6 compared to 8.1 given to President Writingledgend which is a complete flip from last presidential term after the Vice President was given the higher score.

On a scale of 0-10, how would you rate the performance of Foreign Affairs Minister Starstream Tribe this term?

Average: 4.9 (Lowest)

The lowest score in all of the executive and a rather abysmal score for Foreign Affairs Minister Starstream Tribe. This could be to do with the fact that this nomination was widely perceived as a bad choice for Foreign Affairs minister even though the FA managed to get two foreign updates out this term, one international paper with the second issue to be released very shortly.

On a scale of 0-10, how would you rate the performance of Regional Recruitment Minister Fortunado this term?

Average: 5

Very middle ground score for Regional Recruitment Minister Fortunado. He started off with a very strong start but then simmered down for the rest of the term with most of his energy being put into areas of Europeia that hasn’t been beneficial for the Government.

On a scale of 0-10, how would you rate the performance of Citizen Integration Minister Drecq this term?

Average: 5.8

Citizen Integration Minister Drecq received a very middle ground score for this term, which could be seen as a surprise to some people as Drecq managed to change the welcome message for Europeia, the Gameside Handbook, as well as other things.

On a scale of 0-10, how would you rate the performance of Culture Minister Cassy Styles Anumia this term?

Average: 7.05

An improved score for Culture Minister Cassy Style Anumia after she managed to hold several festivals in Europeia with the Europeia Summer Carnival starting tomorrow. Cassy has also ran the weekend games along the side with even people from TCB joining in on the fun.

On a scale of 0-10, how would you rate the performance of Former Communication Minister Deepest House this term?

Mode: 6
Average: 5

The second lowest score given to anyone in the executive this term likely due to the controversy about the incident that happened between Deepest House and Former Associate Justice Notolecta. However Deepest House did manage to get a couple EBC articles out as well as frequent dispatches.

On a scale of 0-10, how would you rate the performance of Attorney General Malashaan this term?

Average: 6.6

Malashaan has received an average score for the Attorney General position due to a lack of position exposure and transparency.

On a scale of 0-10, how would you rate the performance of Grand Admiral Kraketopia this term?

Average: 8.45 (Highest)

The highest score given to anymore in the executive this term which is no surprise to anyone after Grand Admiral Kraketopia led many successful ERN operations along with the first ever Europeian held War Games.

On a scale of 0-10, how would you rate the overall performance of the entire administration?

Average: 6.45

The Writinglegend administration received a solid score at the end of their term with many successes and new innovative ideas being brought to Europeia but they were balanced out with the negatives with poor time management from ministers and a resignation.

On a scale of 0-10, how successful do you feel the Europeian Standard has been this term?

Mode: 8 and 7
Average: 6.7

The effectivity of the Europeian Standard has gotten a solid ranking in this poll. Although one issue was released when this poll was administered, the solid score shows that the Standard was both effective internationally and met expectations.

Do you think the Ministries of Regional Recruitment and Citizen Integration should stay separate?

Winner: No (45%)

This shows that many people are in doubt with President Writinglegend’s decision about splitting up the Ministry of Interior, or dislike the performance of the ministers and perceive it to be due to the split.

Do you believe the region is on the right track?

Winner: Yes (75%)

With yes winning by a large amount, people mainly believe that President Writinglegend has had a solid term in Goldenblock. These numbers correlate with the next poll result of people re-electing President Writinglegend.

If the election were held today, without knowing any of the candidates, would you reelect President Writinglegend?

Winner: Yes (95%)

This shows that the majority of citizens believe that President Writinglegend is doing the right thing for Europeia and they want him to continue his great work.

Of the following, who would you like to see as a Presidential candidate in this election?

Leaders: Kraketopia (12), Drecq and Calvin Coolidge (10), Anumia (6)

The four above are other easy choices for the Presidency, as Kraken has revitalized the Navy and has been doing great work their. Drecq is known as being one of the best Europeian’s not to yet become the President, and people wish to support him in his endeavour to claim that prize. Despite low polling results, a large amount still wish to see Calvin run, which doesn’t come as a surprise considering he ran a solid campaign for the position two terms ago and is a popular figure. Anumia comes in fourth with sixth votes, a usual number he receives in this polling question.

Please include here any comments on the poll, the past term, or the election.

Selected Comments:

• Writinglegend's administration has turned the region around. His willpower enabled this administration to go above and beyond. Kudos.
  • I think this term we really saw the power the President wields. Despite a pretty lackluster Cabinet, Writinglegend turned this region around, and I'd say if he can get his Cabinet to keep up next term that he would be a truly great President.
  • I can't think of anyone that I think should run for President other than WL.
  • Writinglegend was good, but he hasn't been getting enough scrutiny for his weak nominations and questionable cabinet management and a slew of communication problems.

Written by Zapper and Sopo
Edited by WL and DH
Images by Mouse

I don't think Cassy is getting enough credit. Aside from Kraken with the military, which should probably be judged differently, Cassy had the best term as a Minister.

Rach said:
I'm not sure the ebc should be saying who should win the election but this is a good piece.
The statistics and images are spot on, but the commentary was frankly bizarre. I felt like we were in 1984 with some of this stuff.

"This Minister has a low rating, but that's probably because people don't see how awesome they are..."
"Clearly Europeia wants the President to continue his great work forever!"

^ the second one was barely an exaggeration.

HEM said:
Rach said:
I'm not sure the ebc should be saying who should win the election but this is a good piece.
The statistics and images are spot on, but the commentary was frankly bizarre. I felt like we were in 1984 with some of this stuff.

"This Minister has a low rating, but that's probably because people don't see how awesome they are..."
"Clearly Europeia wants the President to continue his great work forever!"

^ the second one was barely an exaggeration.
I was supposed to complete this, but due to my absence it was assembled quickly by the rest of the staff. I'm glad the results are out there and I take full responsibility for anything within the commentary that seems out of place.

It's my opinion that the EBC shouldn't editorialize at all when it comes to these kinds of results. The data should stand on its own and people make their own judgments based on it.

Deepest House said:
It's my opinion that the EBC shouldn't editorialize at all when it comes to these kinds of results. The data should stand on its own and people make their own judgments based on it.
I would have made this point but I may have been guilty of this in the past, I don't know :emb:

But I do agree <3

Back