EBC Games: Caption This! #1

GAMES

CAPTION THIS! #1

You can either create a caption for this image or post a vote for one you like. The one with the most votes by Saturday is the winner and has eternal bragging rights and the ability to change my avatar to whatever they like for a week!

Shall none challenge me?!

Seriously, my submission wasn't even that good :lol:

flail.gif I got nothin!

I got one! I got one! I got one!

*clears throat and prepares his best southern inbred voice*

He's got a purty mouth, don't he?

Not a submission, I really can't think of anything. :emb: Here, let's try this homage to Taken:

"I look like a homeless Liam Neeson, so I've got a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Paul Ryan go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not campaign against you, I will vote for you. But if you don't, I will not vote for you, I will find your tax records, and I will call CNN."

Not a submission, I really can't think of anything. :emb: Here, let's try this homage to Taken:

"I look like a homeless Liam Neeson, so I've got a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Paul Ryan go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not campaign against you, I will vote for you. But if you don't, I will not vote for you, I will find your tax records, and I will call CNN."
I vote for Lethen.

Back