EBC EuroPoll

You know what to do, Europeia. Please vote for who you'd most like to see/want to win the Presidential Elections, to give us a rough guess as to who'll win the actual elections.

Just so you know, you don't have to give a reason why you've voted for whatever candidate you vote for.

Well, there's not much else to say now apart from "start voting".

The question is will Notolecta's base of support come from people who were going to vote for me, you or from people who were still on the fence between us?

Noto is definately a serious contender, so its a very interesting race now.

Noto has his problems, yes, but so do SD and I. I agree his late entry may hurt him, but I don't think it would be good policy for me to count Notolecta as a non-threat, because he isn't, and underestimating your opponents is never a good idea.

BOO! Why don't we have a more interesting poll question, or a longer survey to give us some real insight instead of just taking us directly to the result? Clearly CSP's plan to revolutionize the EBC worked like a charm :p

McEntire said:
BOO! Why don't we have a more interesting poll question, or a longer survey to give us some real insight instead of just taking us directly to the result? Clearly CSP's plan to revolutionize the EBC worked like a charm :p
If I'm ever Director of the EBC again, I promise you a more interesting poll. :p

Matthew Vinage said:
McEntire said:
If I'm ever Director of the EBC again, I promise you a more interesting poll. :p
I read first ,,dictator'' instead of director :p

McEntire said:
New poll:

Is McEntire a Poo?

-Yes
-Most Assuredly

Anumia said:
McEntire said:
New poll:

Is McEntire a Poo?

-Yes
-Most Assuredly
-All the above? :lol:

Back