Deputy Minister
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
Announcement of EB3
Military Times Special Report
May 11th 2021
By Olde Delaware

In my time in Nationstates I've had the pleasure of meeting some amazing people and some downright despicable ones, but nothing could ever prepare me for the person that has meant the most to me. That person is Maowi. Maowi is an amazing person, she, like Lloen, just radiates their personality far and wide. When you see them, you can't help but feel some happiness or to just smile because they bring you up when you are feeling low.

For those who don't know or may have forgotten, it was Maowi who bestowed the "Bee" nickname on me. She took me when I was feeling low, feeling like my world was crashing and gave me a fun nickname that I was able to embrace and it makes me laugh and smile every time I think of it. With the nickname came a closeness and a friendship that I am proud to have with this bubbly and friendly person.

Embracing the "bee" has led me to meet others, repair relationships I thought would be ruined forever and give me some kind of purpose by being able to be mentored and lifted up by these folks. I would have never thought in my wildest dreams that I could call Prim a friend again or count on Calvin's help with a problem after the way I've acted toward both of them but I am extremely grateful to them for all they have done for me and because of their kindness, I want to give some back to Euro.

Today, I am pleased to announce through my paper that I am starting a fraternal org named EB3 or Europeian Bears, Bees and Birbs. Our aims are non-political, we are not a political party but we are here to mentor, to offer strength in the tough times and fun in the good. We are here to encourage activity in the meta both on discord and on the forums. A place where every Europeian, bear, bee, birb or anyone can come with questions and feel welcome. Maybe play a game or two, post fun pictures, the world is our oyster.

I hope to see many new birbs, bees and bears in the coming days.

Good luck OBee <3 I hope you can build the happiest wholesome space you could think of. Bee solidarity 🐝 I can't remember really how it started but I just remember you vehemently denying being a BEE and then turning the accusation back on me. The utter GALL!!!

Good luck OBee <3 I hope you can build the happiest wholesome space you could think of. Bee solidarity 🐝 I can't remember really how it started but I just remember you vehemently denying being a BEE and then turning the accusation back on me. The utter GALL!!!
*buzz intensifies*

1620765456766.png

yesss more Maowi appreciation!!!

I am really happy to be a part of the bee family and I'm sure this organisation will be awesome!

Back