Does this get me picture posting perms in Eurochat

Rachael

An Adorable Darkspawn
Application for Citizenship
This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.

What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
Nadezka

What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations?
Nacho, Peebs/Pebble, Aestedia

What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with?
Official Member:
The Black Hawks - Azaelai
Osiris - Valerievna
The Rejected Realms - Miss Reject Life Choices
& resident in tons of places.

What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)?
Mariner Trench, NS Antifa, The Galactic Order, The North Pacific, Kingdom of Great Britain, The Ragerian Imperium, the Order of the Sword, Pacifica, Europeia

Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it: seems like a trick question by fendas >.> No, don't have a WA nation rn.

How did you find Europeia? Discovered y'all about a year and a half ago, was a citizen until last February or something.

Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME:
I, Rachie, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship.

Last edited:

Pichtonia

🌈 People Politics 🌈
First Minister
Hope to see more of you in Euro than just pictures in eurochat, but it's good to have you back as citizen regardless. :p