HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Hey all —

I have brought this up multiple times in the past, but I have been pretty much ignored.

Do not bump admin task thread requests. It (1) is irksome, (2) clutters the thread (3) makes it hard to track the request-to-admin ratio.

This also, as I have said before, means please do not say "thank you" or make extraneous posts after the fact. We appreciate your thanks, and we know that you are thankful, but once more, it is just problematic.

If there is something VERY urgent and government-related you feel we are overlooking, feel free to send the admins a PM.

I am honestly not being trying to be an ass, it is just something that really has to stop immediately.

Okay! Done.

I'm bumping this thread though!

Personally speaking, anytime someone bumps an admin request or a citizenship application, my gut is to say "they can fucking wait" and ignore it for a little bit longer.

may I just note that sometimes an Admin to do a few requests at once and seem to forget the last post on the last page. It kinda happens somewhat often

GraVandius said:
may I just note that sometimes an Admin to do a few requests at once and seem to forget the last post on the last page. It kinda happens somewhat often
It may not be forgetting, it might be leaving it for someone else.

I don't do admin requests as much as I used to, but I regularly would leave some for other admins. Especially now that Mal is (was?) training Kraken.

GraVandius said:
If you think this is the case, and 48 hours has elapsed — or it is urgent — you can send a PM.

Question: saw this after I posted my "why is this not?" question from my phone this afternoon ... Are those bumps/do-not-post sort of things? Or is that helpful clarification? :unsure:

Mousebumples said:
Question: saw this after I posted my "why is this not?" question from my phone this afternoon ... Are those bumps/do-not-post sort of things? Or is that helpful clarification? :unsure:
Could you link me to the example?

Back