• HEM
  • Lethen
  • Malashaan
  • r3naissanc3r
  • Mousebumples

Let me know if there are any questions.

This list looks familiar.

Leo Drakan said:
So Brunhilde isn't an administrator? I thought she was.
Since the passage of the Communications Platform Administration Act (2017) I have made no public appointments of administrators as strategy to the administering of Europeia communication platforms solidified. A few weeks ago, I privately appointed Malashaan to be an administrator in order to handle a currently relevant issue. Today I am publicly announcing his appointment, and appointing three others.

There are operational and logistical reasons I want to keep the forum administrative team and the Discord administration team consistent. For one, it allows us to avoid creating another space for administration discussions. For another, it ensures that people who are already familiar with the role of an "admin" (vs. a government employee / mod) are working on both the forum and Discord.

Leo Drakan said:
So Brunhilde isn't an administrator? I thought she was.
Brun's been hospitalized though.

HEM said:
There are operational and logistical reasons I want to keep the forum administrative team and the Discord administration team consistent. For one, it allows us to avoid creating another space for administration discussions. For another, it ensures that people who are already familiar with the role of an "admin" (vs. a government employee / mod) are working on both the forum and Discord.
NES is a forum administrator, too, right?

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
HEM said:
I believe that NES has admin privs in his role as DEIA. He isn't technically considered to be a "forum administrator," as per HEM's post here.

Mousebumples said:
Aexnidaral Seymour said:
HEM said:
I believe that NES has admin privs in his role as DEIA. He isn't technically considered to be a "forum administrator," as per HEM's post here.
Correct.

NES has administrative access to discharge necessary RP duties. However, while he remains under my supervision, he is not apart of the administrative team.

Back