December Presidential Election Coverage

The election has now begun, with four tickets running:
  • Mousebumples/Malashaan
  • Notolecta/Calvin Coolidge
  • Prometheus32/Santa Costa Island
  • Seven Deaths/Rach

Currently,Mousebumples' ticket is in the lead with four votes, Notolecta has two votes, Seven Deaths has one, and Prometheus has zero. We will be covering this election as it develops, with panel discussion and more results to come.

Sopo said:
They didn't even vote for themselves.
Some choose not to due to various reasons, possibly feeling like it is cheating. Remsol was one who didn't vote for himself too often

Mousebumples said:
Maybe he thought more people from Georgetown would show up to vote?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cpt.Carrot said:
Lethen said:
Mousebumples said:
[class=citizens]Cpt.Carrot[/class] really needs to figure out all these joke about Geaorgetown
Oh my. Someone needs to find you the thread. To the Search function!

EDIT: Enjoy, Carrot

That thread is made of win.

Seriously, we need to have a Best Threads of Europeia contest. Because that one is up there for me, even after all the years that have passed. :lol:

Lethen said:
Cpt.Carrot said:
Lethen said:
Mousebumples said:
[class=citizens]Cpt.Carrot[/class] really needs to figure out all these joke about Geaorgetown
Oh my. Someone needs to find you the thread. To the Search function!

EDIT: Enjoy, Carrot
By the Gods! That was funny. I remember Remsol in Demo, pure chaos! Thank you very much, now I get I few references that had eluded me before. :cheers:

NES and Skizz were... beyond words :lol:

Mousey, do you really have a Doctorate?

Lol, close. Yes, I am a Doctor of Pharmacy, and I changed my motto to be, "the only prescription is more cowbell!" When I graduated.

Irl, I work as a pharmacist which means my internet access/time is limited when I'm at work.Might be able to sneak on, on my phone, sometimes, but usually, it's over my lunch break. Like now, for example.

Back