If specified, this will replace the title that dis
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
"Dead Heat As First Minister Election Approaches"
Sopo
Opinions Editor

After the First Minister Debate last night, the ENN put a poll into the field for 9 hours that received 28 responses. This poll shows a tightening race, with Calvin moving into a dead heat with Dax and the other two tickets falling away.

I have included the percentage support from this poll followed by the change from the previous ENN poll.

ENN POLL RESULTS | Nov 17 | n=28

DictatorAnna10 / Istillian: 36% | ⬇ 16%
Olde Delaware / Kuramia: 11% | ⬇ 1%
Calvin Coolidge / Rachael: 29% | ⬆ 21%
Cuddles / Bowzin: 4% | ⬇ 4%
Truly Undecided: 21% | ⬆ 1%

ENN POLL RESULTS - No Undecideds | Nov 17 | n=28

DictatorAnna10 / Istillian: 39% | ⬇ 17%
Olde Delaware / Kuramia: 11% | ⬇ 1%
Calvin Coolidge / Rachael: 43% | ⬆ 23%
Cuddles / Bowzin: 7% | ⬇ 5%[

The takeaway from this poll is clear. After the First Minister Debate, the race has tightened significantly, with voters moving to Calvin and Calvin actually pulling into the lead once undecideds are eliminated. OD has remained steady, while Cuddles has lost support. The number of undecided voters remained nearly static, indicating perhaps that some voters have moved from the Dax column into undecided while undecided voters shifted to Calvin.

I fully expect to see a runoff between Calvin and Dax. The Second Minister Debate which is currently ongoing may yet help voters choose, but Dax's position is a bit less enviable than it seemed just a day ago.

What a dynamic race! Very excited to see what happens tomorrow, it's been a real rollercoaster.

Huh, interesting stuff. Seems to be on par with what my anecdotal observations have been

Back