Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network

Cordova Wins EFP Nomination
Written By HEM
ENN Chief Editor

Cordova officially has the Federalist nomination in the bag, with his victory he gave the following speech:

My fellow Federalists,

Let me thank you for honoring me with your presidential nomination. I am deeply humbled that you all have such confidence in me. We are going to win the next election, and our ideals will spread throughout this great land of ours.

First off, some of you might be wondering as to my mental health. Let me assure you that I have been working through some deep-seated issues with a therapist in the past few weeks and she has declared me all better. I will not let RL issues spill into NS. Plus, you know that I would never ever leave you guys anyway.

I am not normally short-fused, and I promise that I will never let anyone make me want to leave. It was a big learning experience for me and I have learned through my mistakes. I have worked and will continuing to work on my thin-skinnedness. No one is perfect and we all have flaws.

I will not be rash; instead, I will think each decision through carefully but also decisively. I will have you all to advise me so please know that the Presidency will be in good hands.

Lethen and I have talked and everything is fine. I admire and respect him immensely. He and I have our differences, and we are certainly not going to allow that to interfere with governing the region.

As for my cabinet, I intend to involve as many diverse people as possible, such as choosing many candidates from across party lines. I am already looking at tapping a few promising citizens for Cabinet posts, such as Demataria. He is a very talented citizen and would make a great cabinet minister.

However, a lot of my ministers will come from this very party. Aramor is very talented and dedicated and I certainly see a role for him in a Cordovian Administration. Kab, OO and Sierra Corleone are also wonderful and efficient citizens, so I certainly see a role for them as well.

I will also have a bunch of Special Advisors to the President positions open, so that new and old members alike will be able to gain experience and give us the benefit of their experience.

The road ahead will be tough, but we will triumph if we work together, our hearts and minds as one.

In the next little while, our party will need to decide on platform to present to the public.

With that said, let us look forward to another election as we sweep into victory!

The race is off.

Already read it, but good speech.

Back