Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network

Cordova I wins ENP Majority
Written By HEM
ENN Chief Editor

After the first ballot going unanimously for Cordova, Cordova was hence awarded 40 delegate-votes. On top of the superdelegate endorsements which has garnered him 12 delegate-votes he now has 52/100 Delegate-votes which gives him the majority, and de facto the nominations for the Presidency from the Europeian Nationalist Party.

However, since Superdelegates in the party can change their endorsements, his nomination will not be sealed up until the second ballot in two days.

Neo resigns from office, Asianatic takes over, Anumia is VP, Asianatic got married..

No, the ENP's choice of presidency candidate is more important.. :rolleyes:

:blink:
HEM, these past few days have been the most active and interesting since I joined. Not only did you forget to mention all the above, but you forgot to talk about the Spring carnival, the senate election, etc.

Wweeiirrdd...

Just tempted to super-mod myself into that article.

...hey, it's only fair, given that HEM has adminned my avatar, member title, and member group repeatedly. :p

You people...

ENN has always, and always will, have articles published on one subject. There has never ever been more then one topic discussed in an issue, and some of you expecting that is just bizarre and strange...

You people...

ENN has always, and always will, have articles published on one subject. There has never ever been more then one topic discussed in an issue, and some of you expecting that is just bizarre and strange...
Fair enough, but then how do you justify covering such an insignificant story and ignoring the other dominant stories. An article on the resignation of Neo and Asianatic's new role as president would have been more suitable.
Oh well, at least you bothered writing an article in the first place.

People...this is HEM's news network and he can write about whatever the hell he wants.

Besides, I like reading about myself in the paper. -_- :lol:

Maybe I did this all on purpose, to get you all to write your own papers :p

For me this is the most interesting news in the past fortnight.

So we've had ANOTHER by-election, if we wrote articles about every one we'd die of boredom at the moment. Asianatic is President which is a role she's been filling for a while now. NS Marriages = boring

Back