Lime

Lime Green At Last
Associate Justice
Senator
Cabinet
Deputy Minister
Citizen
Hello!

We will be back up and running with regular issues soon. To kick us off however we have decided to conduct a small poll on Constitutional issues within the region. We plan to conduct these polls every few months and see how the views of Europeians change over time.

We hope you will help us by taking the poll here!

The poll will remain open for 2-3 days depending on the number of responses. We hope to have the results out a few days after the poll closes.

Took the poll, provided some longer answers, and agreed with PhDre on the voting reform thing so I just put "don't know".

Kaboom said:
Took the poll, provided some longer answers, and agreed with PhDre on the voting reform thing so I just put "don't know".

PhDre said:
No idea what election reform meant.

Yes that's been a common theme, I should have been more specific.

The results have been so far intresting, however, more responses would be welcome. If you haven't taken the poll yet make sure you do!

Whoooo! I completely forgot about this. I'm not sure if there will be any interest in these results seeing as they are so old, however if there is any I can provide a link to the results.

Punchwood said:
Whoooo! I completely forgot about this. I'm not sure if there will be any interest in these results seeing as they are so old, however if there is any I can provide a link to the results.
Could be interesting to see - like a time capsule.

HEM said:
Punchwood said:
Could be interesting to see - like a time capsule.
Count on HEM to always find a bright side in anything :cheers:

Back