Constitution of the Office of the Village Idiot

Peeps

May Flower Corgi Bring You Joy
Cabinet
I am instituting this, it can only be repealed with 100% referendum support. I will amend it into completeness tomorrow.

Constitution of the Office of the Village Idiot
To make a good office free from corruption and coups

Short Title

ST01. This act may be referred to as "The Constitution".

Provisions
PV01. The Office of the Village Idiot, henceforth "The Office", shall have all powers within the forum of the same, minus what this document grants to the people or others.

PV02. Elections happen every six months.

PV03. Elections are run by the elections officer, who is Peeps.

PV04. This document may be amended at any time by the current holder of The Office, currently Peeps.

PV05. With 10 signatures a referendum on the revocation of this document may be held, 100% approval is required.

PV06. The "Village Idiot Government Act" is revoked.

PV07. Rotasu is Deputy Undersecretary for the Regional Sub-Management of Lower Regional Deputies

Last edited:

Rotasu

~_~
I as an official form the Holy Court of HEM make a Court Order declaring this constitution unconstitutional

Peeps

May Flower Corgi Bring You Joy
Cabinet
Again, tomorrow morning I will reform this into a free and democratic position, I ask the court to grant a 15 hour extension.

Rotasu

~_~
Again, tomorrow morning I will reform this into a free and democratic position, I ask the court to grant a 15 hour extension.
If the Sheriff agrees to add a position for Rotasu and hold a more lenient ban for Pichtonia the Court will allow Peeps to coup the position indefinitely.