Clerk Account Access

Sending it to you both

I just realized I need Executive Clerk access so I can update the law clerk list (I think this is why I didn't do it before, I forgot to ask for access!).

I just realized I need Executive Clerk access so I can update the law clerk list (I think this is why I didn't do it before, I forgot to ask for access!).
Sending it

Hello! Could I possibly receive Executive Clerk access for making some template threads in WAA?

Sending it to you

Thank you Lethen!

Hello friends. Could I possibly have executive clerk access, please? It’s for FA. Thank you in advance.

Sending it to you both

For some reason my Executive Clerk access doesn't allow me to edit the Citizen Spotlight thread, or view Goldenblock at all - am I able to have this updated please? :)

Could I have access to Executive Clerk to edit the Culture Employment application? Thanks in advance!

For some reason my Executive Clerk access doesn't allow me to edit the Citizen Spotlight thread, or view Goldenblock at all - am I able to have this updated please? :)
This should have been fixed by my implementation of a non-voting group. Let me know if you still have problems.

Could I please have access to the Executive Clerk to update a few things for Interior? Thank you!

Sending it shortly

Back