Clerk Account Access

Sent and updated

As I am Senate Clerk I need the new PW to the Senate Clerk account. The last one I have seems to no longer work.

Sending to you shortly

Could I get the password to Executive Clerk, please? Need to edit a couple things on the Comms applications. I have Cat's permission.

can i have exec clerk for ag stuff

Doin it doin it doin it yea.

Can I get access to the Executive Clerk account in order to update Newcomer Handbook and other Interior duties?

Can I get access to the Executive Clerk account in order to update the Presidential Medals thread? It's sorely out of date.

Give Sanctaria access to Assembly Clerk account as he is my executor of that function now. Thanks!

Can the Assembly Clerk be given access (even just viewing access!) to the Citizens Assembly Archives? I'm trying to clean stuff up, but if something is archived, I can't access it with that account to check the changes, the switching between my main and the Clerk is annoying.

Sanctaria said:
Can the Assembly Clerk be given access (even just viewing access!) to the Citizens Assembly Archives? I'm trying to clean stuff up, but if something is archived, I can't access it with that account to check the changes, the switching between my main and the Clerk is annoying.
Or, we could do away with active archives as is the long-term plan and simply not archive everything once or twice a term.

Either way, I'll confer with the other admins about your request and we'll get back to you.

Back