Citizenship

Zimbolla

Application for Citizenship
This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.

What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
Zimbolla
What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations?
N/A
What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with?
Lazarus. Was re-founded in it
What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)?
Europeia. Nation was deactivated
Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it:
NA
How did you find Europeia?
Returning Member

Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME:
I, Zimbolla, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship.

Lethen

oh hi lethen
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Welcome back! Were you on the forums at all before your nation CTE'd or just on the game itself?

Zimbolla

Hello guys, thank you all for the messages.

@Lethen yes I was on the forum . Just checked the name of former members. Used to go by the name Stan1400 then but think now am better using the same name as my nation.

Other question. on Nation states site am still part of Lazarus , how do I go about changing this???

@Whitmark thank you for the suggestion will check it out

Astrellan

Siphlygon
Deputy First Minister
Cabinet
Senator
Deputy Minister
Other question. on Nation states site am still part of Lazarus , how do I go about changing this???
You need to go to Europeia's homepage on NationStates (linked for convenience).

Then, scroll down until you get to around this area here:

Now, I am obviously in Europeia, so I can't see the button that would move my region there. However, it should look similar to this:

Simply click that button, confirm, and you have successfully moved your nation into Europeia!