Citizenship

Dunyaad

Application for Citizenship This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.

What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)? The allied states of Dunyaad

What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations? The empire of Dunyaad

What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with? Europeia

What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)? None

Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it: The allied states of Dunyaad

How did you find Europeia? From a friend

Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME:
I,The allied states of Dunyaad, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship.

Getting Started Suggestions:
  1. Check out our Newcomer's Handbook.
  2. Introduce yourself.
  3. Join us on Discord.
  4. Get involved with the Government, through one of several Ministries.
  5. Interested in the military? Join the Europeian Republican Navy.
  6. Start your legislative career through the Citizens' Assembly.
  7. Have more questions? Ask away!

Whitmark

Deputy First Minister
Cabinet
Deputy Councilor
Welcome to Europeia. :euro: I highly encourage you to join Interior once your citizenship is processed, click here.

Lethen

oh hi lethen
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Welcome! Out of curiosity, who's your friend in Europeia that recommended us?