Citizenship Roster

Common-Sense Politics

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
Deputy Minister
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
I could be mistaken but it's my impression that members of the Hall of Fame who have not been awarded an Ovation or a Triumph are in no way included when it comes to the benefits of 'Honored' citizens including perpetual citizenship. I could be ignorant of a decree involving the HoF but bar that, I think there may have been a mistake made for some time in granting all members of the HoF perpetual citizenship.

I believe you are correct. As far as I remember, it only works in the reverse way: members who have been awarded an Ovation and/or Triumph are added to the Hall of Fame. The other way round does not happen.

However, I always defer to Lethen and Swak on citizenship and award issues, so I will let them clarify (and clean up any mess :ph43r: ).

r3naissanc3r said:
I believe you are correct. As far as I remember, it only works in the reverse way: members who have been awarded an Ovation and/or Triumph are added to the Hall of Fame. The other way round does not happen.
I agree.

Anumia (Honoured)
Asianatic (Honoured)
Asperta (Honoured)
HEM (Honoured)
Lethen (Honoured)
Pineapleboy (Honoured)
I'm not sure about Pineapleboy, but I'm fairly sure everyone else on that list has an Ovation. I can't seem to find the list of ovations, though.

As for those in the Hall of Fame, only half or so are "Honoured." Looking at it now, though, I guess Pine never received an Ovation. Unless he did and I didn't record it on the second (Euro HoF) list.

HEM (Honoured)
Pope Lexus X
Anumia (Honoured)
Lethen (Honoured)
Common-Sense Politics
Swakistek
Asianatic/Aurora (Honoured)
Pineapleboy
Asperta (Honoured)
Cordova I

Lethen said:
Anumia (Honoured)
Asianatic (Honoured)
Asperta (Honoured)
HEM (Honoured)
Lethen (Honoured)
Pineapleboy (Honoured)
I'm not sure about Pineapleboy, but I'm fairly sure everyone else on that list has an Ovation. I can't seem to find the list of ovations, though.

As for those in the Hall of Fame, only half or so are "Honoured." Looking at it now, though, I guess Pine never received an Ovation. Unless he did and I didn't record it on the second (Euro HoF) list.

HEM (Honoured)
Pope Lexus X
Anumia (Honoured)
Lethen (Honoured)
Common-Sense Politics
Swakistek
Asianatic/Aurora (Honoured)
Pineapleboy
Asperta (Honoured)
Cordova I
From the Goldenblock, who has the Order of Republica, and with that, an Ovation.

So then it seems Pine doesn't have an ovation, and Skizzy does but was never accorded "Honoured Citizens" status in my citizenship updates. :emb:

EDIT: And wouldn't our President now also be a recipient of the "Honoured Citizens" moniker when he retires?

Lethen said:
So then it seems Pine doesn't have an ovation, and Skizzy does but was never accorded "Honoured Citizens" status in my citizenship updates. :emb:

EDIT: And wouldn't our President now also be a recipient of the "Honoured Citizens" moniker when he retires?
Yes, CSP would be an Honoured Citizen when he retires what with his Triumph and all.

Mr. Skizzleupagus as well?

Back