Citizenship Application

Brí Shakespeare

Deputy Minister of Recruitment
Deputy Minister
Application for Citizenship
This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.

What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
“My nation is Redberrie”

What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations?
“I’ve been known in the past as Clawdius Templeton but changed my name to Brí Shakespeare.”

What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with?
“I’m an active member amen former Taoiseach of Caer Sidi and current Prime Minister of Equinox.”

What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)?
“Apart from those above I have been a citizen and was at one point Prime Minister of Hartfelden and was Security minister of Pacifica.”

Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it:
“Redberrie”
How did you find Europeia?
“Someone in Caer Sidi suggested I check you out.”

Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME:
I, Brí Shakespeare, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship.

Last edited:

HEM

Grand Master of Spam, Grand Admiral of the Sea
Forum Administrator
Welcome to our region! Great to have you here!