citizenship... again...

cuddles

banished in the laundry realm
Application for Citizenship
This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.

What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
cuddlebuns
What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations?cuddles, amethyst void, echolands

What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with?europeia

What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)?europeia

Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it:amethyst void (maybe echolands)

How did you find Europeia?ive been here

Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME:
I, cuddlebuns, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship.

Last edited:

cuddles

not gonna lie, i feel this welcome back isnt deserved. it feels like i left the room for a snack and came back to see my chair is gone

Lethen

oh hi lethen
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Um, you forgot to list your nation for the first question :p

And I'd say your metaphor is flawed; its more like you left for a weekend-long vacation but decided to come back a month later after no calls or texts or emails

cuddles

And I'd say your metaphor is flawed; its more like you left for a weekend-long vacation but decided to come back a month later after no calls or texts or emails
i left my pillow in the room if that counts:LOL:

Lethen

oh hi lethen
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor

😅 I don't think there's a pillow clause in our legislation

cuddles

😅 I don't think there's a pillow clause in our legislation
Now i have a new objective, i will work to be in the senate so i can make it legal fact i have permanent pillow in the room:devilish:

Prim

Comrade Prim
Chief of State
Now i have a new objective, i will work to be in the senate so i can make it legal fact i have permanent pillow in the room:devilish:
Senators are not immune to activity requirements for citizenship. Indeed, they actually have even higher activity requirements in order to remain as Senators.

Senators are not immune to activity requirements for citizenship. Indeed, they actually have even higher activity requirements in order to remain as Senators.
Pillows do not have a reasonable definition in Europeian law. And it doesn't absolve you of the responsibility of maintaining a nation in Europeia.

HEM

Grand Master of Spam, Grand Admiral of the Sea
Forum Administrator
Council of State
Welcome back - instead of a pillow venmo me $50 and I'll ensure you never lose citizenship again.

cuddles

Im not talking about immunity, im talking about having a pillow that i own be permanently stuck in the euro room, my citizen ship can be screwed over and forgotten for all i care, i just want my pillow (let it be a memory of me) put in euro by europeian law
Welcome back - instead of a pillow venmo me $50 and I'll ensure you never lose citizenship again.
I aint got venmo but i got paypal, i can get venmo, then DM me your info😉😉
Jk citizenship is my responsibility and id feel id be insulting the ancestors for paying residency with real currency

Lethen

oh hi lethen
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
No insulting, HEM and I will gladly take RL currency

cuddles

Thanks for the warm return welcome everyone, i hope in due time i will be able to contribute something of significant value to euro