Chasing Gold IV

GraV mentioned in Eurochat that how much an endorsement theoretically moves the tracker depends on the endorser's current position -- High Exec, Senate, Ministry, etc.

When I asked about mine (current Senator), I was advised it was around .3% of a swing -- so I'd guess somewhere between 0.3-0.5% depending on the position, with a current Exec perhaps being the upper end of the range of swing influence. Obviously this has to balance out with endorsements of the opponent as well, so it's likely that McEntire saw a slightly bigger boost from endorsements, but perhaps not by much, a point or two in total.

Obviously this has to balance out with endorsements of the opponent as well, so it's likely that McEntire saw a slightly bigger boost from endorsements, but perhaps not by much, a point or two in total.
A thing to note is that the more endorsements there are the less each marginal endorsement will matter. So for instance if only you endorse it moves the meter by .4% specifically. However given all the other Endorsements yours only adds .3%.

Also interestingly because popular HoS are weighted the highest, and the fact that Xecrio received some late high profile endorsements they actually end up with the same endo weight even though initially it seemed like McEntire was really raking them in.

You're definitely among the winners of this election! Awesome work.

Thank you all for keeping up with our model throughout the election! This is the most accurate we've ever seen it as GraV said (it doesn't get more accurate than this... :p ), so we look forward to adapting this as we transition back to a merged Executive.

Back