[Breaking News] Europeia Attends UCR Con 4

Europeia Attends UCR Con 4
UCR Convention Begins Today
Written by Pichtonia

(Europeia, 2/12/2022) - The Republic of Europeia will be in attendance of the fourth UCR Con. The convention for User-Created regions is hosted by the region of Caer Sidi, a treatied friend and ally of Europeia. In its last iteration, it attracted hundreds of visitors from all across of NationStates.

"It's become a successful event because it's something low stress and enjoyable, a way to network, meet new people and make new friends, and that it's just an all around friendly environment to be in", said Aynia Moreaux, organizer of the event and founder of Caer Sidi, in an exclusive EBC interview. "I wanted it to be as close to a real life convention as I could, giving people stuff to do and see, and having that kind of exciting and fun environment you get when you go to a cool convention. However, that wouldn't be giving credit to what makes it a truly successful event, and that is the people that attend, the people on panels and giving lectures, hosting showcases and mini events and just generally taking part in the convention. I really think that it's the people who've come who've really made it what it is, and pushed me to keep doing better each year."

This will be the fourth time that Europeia is participating, and it has brought with it two Ministers to host lectures. Minister of World Assembly Affairs Gem will talk about "Tools to strengthen WA influence" on February 13 at 9 PM EST. Minister of Foreign Affairs Istillian, who co-headed Project Moirai with Icarus, will host a lecture called "Highlighting Women Leadership in UCR's" on February 14 at 9 PM EST.

Complementing the Europeian government's new media strategy, this year's booth features innovative multimedia and a flurry of activity.

As always, a large focus will be on explaining Europeia and its system to interested visitors. Throughout UCR Con 4, visitors will get a chance to ask about the different branches of Europeia's government in "Ask Me Anything"-sessions, to be held as threads to the Europeian booth.

Ask Me Anything schedule
  • President Common-Sense Politics on February 13
  • Speaker of the Senate SkyGreen on February 14
  • and Chief Justice Darkslayer on February 15.
Interested visitors are also invited to join in on some of the favourite games of Europeia's citizens.

Games schedule
  • Jackbox @ 10 PM EST on February 13
  • "Two Truths And A Lie" @ 3 PM EST on February 14
  • Gartic Phone @ 5 PM EST on February 14
Make sure to swing by Europeia's booth and say hello. The Republic of Europeia looks forward to seeing you at UCR Con 4.

From Day One of our term, the team has been working overtime to make sure we had an awesome venue and were well represented in the activities on offer at UCR Con. They absolutely crushed it. Thank you to @Writinglegend for taking point on this important project and to @Pichtonia, @Sarah, @Sanjurika, @Istillian, and the Culture and Comms teams for making vital contributions on such an abbreviated timetable!

Back