[Breaking News] Attorney General Lloenflys Resigns

Attorney General Lloenflys Resigns
Loss of Enthusiasm Cited as Reason for Resignation

Written by Seva

Lloenflys has resigned from his position as Attorney General, citing “[his] attention being devoted to things other than Euro over the last couple of weeks”. In his resignation thread he stated that he does not feel up to the task anymore and “Europeia deserves someone that isn't just going through the motions in the role of AG”, expressing confidence that “[his] replacement will do an admirable job in the role”.

Regarding his future in the region, he announced that “[he] will not be a candidate in the upcoming Senate elections, and while [he] intends to remain a citizen, [he] probably will mostly engage in occasional Discord conversations”. All comments in the thread wished Lloenflys well, respecting his decision to take a break and thanking him for his service in the region, which includes one term as first minister; five terms in the Senate, among which two terms as Senate speaker; two terms as justice; one term as minister of culture; and one full term as attorney general.

President Sopo subsequently nominated Pichtonia to replace Lloenflys as attorney general. In the nomination thread Sopo stated that “Pichtonia is an accomplished senator and former justice” and expressed belief that “his experience and demeanor make him the perfect fit for this position”. Pichtonia is currently undergoing confirmation by the Senate.

“I am very honored to be nominated to the office of Attorney General and for the chance to work with our law clerks. I had seen the work of our Attorney General as Speaker, Justice and as First Minister - and I was never filled with anything but esteem for the job they do. To now have a chance at the job myself makes me proud and happy”, said Pichtonia when asked for a comment.

Burnout gets to the best of us. Hope Lloenflys gets some relaxing time away and that we see him taking a prominent role in the region again soon.

Nice roundup of recent events Seva and congrats on your first ever EBC article!! You did great! :D

Everyone in the region either has or will suffer from burnout at some point in their career and the best thing to do is just to step back and let your batteries recharge. Hopefully Lloen enjoys his time off and will rejoin the region fully in the future.

Great coverage Seva!

Lloen is awesome and I hope his time off his helpful and peaceful.

Back