[BREAKING NEWS] Announcing EBC x NFT - Own a Piece of Europeian History

The Europeian Broadcast Corporation, after consulting with Europeia's finest accountants and then checking under the pillows in the Goldenblock for spare jortcoins, is proud to announce an exciting new chapter in our storied history. Our new management assures us that this will in no way impact the impartiality and respectability of the EBC brand - and you know what? Everyone else is selling out, so f--- it. SO. ARE. WE.

That's right. Presenting.. A collab with hip graphic designer SkyGreen - the creator of such hits as the stuff you're about to witness and trivia answer to "Who was an Europeian President that one time for like literally a second."

EBC x NFT. Finally, ordinary Europeians can own a piece of EBC history. Each EBCNFT is a freshly minted EBC article, delivered to you from the EBC historical archives. Experts at the EBC have quickly cataloged our entire collection and are proud to present the Europeian Citizenry with high quality, controversial, and historical articles from over 12 years and 1,200 posts and articles.

With these EBCNFTs, you never have to ask yourself “what if” you were just willing to splurge a little - you are guaranteed a lasting memory of Europeian history, forever. And you can help the EBC stay solvent in these… trying times.

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS. Throughout the day, we will DROP new EBCNFTs in this thread. All you have to do is call “dibs” on the exclusive new EBCNFT and promise to pay us some number of JortCoins, then you can copy the associated EBCNFT directly into your signature to proudly display your ownership of this exclusive piece of Europeian history. The code on your EBCNFT links you DIRECTLY to your very own piece of history.

ACT FAST when you see a new drop because calling dibs is the ONLY WAY to have LEGITIMATE OWNERSHIP OF AN EBCNFT. If you don’t call dibs, then it’s NOT YOUR EBCNFT and please don’t put it in your signature. We really wouldn’t like that. Can we do anything about it? Our lawyers are working with the Senate to amend the Administration Act (2020). So… maybe.

HINT TO OUR LOYAL READERS
The very first EBCNFT is ALREADY UP FOR GRABS. CAN YOU FIND IT?!

This genuinely was one of the cooler political moments I’ve been a part of in this region. The shenanigans themselves were only discovered because of a snarky post in Eurochat. The fact that two campaigns, actively involved in an election, were able to come together and then the EBC got to actually break some news live was awesome.

This genuinely was one of the cooler political moments I’ve been a part of in this region. The shenanigans themselves were only discovered because of a snarky post in Eurochat. The fact that two campaigns, actively involved in an election, were able to come together and then the EBC got to actually break some news live was awesome.
It was a true pleasure to relive some of the EBC's great moments while minting these NFTs. I wanted a balance between silly, historic, and significant pieces.

I hope that as folks bid on EBCNFTs today they also took a moment to glimpse through the archives, to click on those precious NFT links and see the incredible work that we've been doing in the media space for 12 years. It really is an incredible thing.

Thank you everyone for participating so far in keeping the EBC afloat today. There are still a couple of hours to claim your very own EBCNFT.

LET US IN @UPC !!!
No. You can pick up the pieces once my staffers have gone over every inch of your office. And we're keeping your coffeemaker, it's very nice.

dibs on commend if I'm not too late uwu

dibs on commend cuz sopo already has an nft and a commend

Back