Bosnie Citizenship

Application for Citizenship This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
The Democratic Republic of Bosnie
What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations?
None
What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with?
- The WA
- Europeia
What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)?
Northern Utopia, Europeia, and I can't remember the name, but the region I was automatically apart of upon my creation of my nation.
Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it:
The Democratic Republic of Bosnie
How did you find Europeia?
A recruitment telegram.
Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME: I, The Democratic Republic of Bosnie, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship. *** Getting Started Suggestions:
  1. Check out our Newcomer's Handbook.
  2. Introduce yourself.
  3. Join us on Discord.
  4. Get involved with the Government, through one of several Ministries.
  5. Interested in the military? Join the Europeian Republican Navy.
  6. Start your legislative career through the Citizens' Assembly.
  7. Have more questions? Ask away!

Last edited:

Astrellan

Siphlygon
Deputy First Minister
Cabinet
Senator
Deputy Minister
Welcome to Europeia!
:euro:

Just a note here, but I suggest moving your nation to Europeia while applying for citizenship. To be a citizen in the first place, you are required to keep a nation in Europeia as said on the application :D