Bantering With Bryan: Nominations

Really, it should be Shadowlurker who gets the credit. He really worked his ass off to bring you this program and deserves mad props. All I did was upload it.

And I just finished listening to this! Congrats on another quality program, Bryan! :popkorn:

Really, it should be Shadowlurker who gets the credit. He really worked his ass off to bring you this program and deserves mad props. All I did was upload it.

And I just finished listening to this! Congrats on another quality program, Bryan! :popkorn:
Yes. I vow to never do that again. Had the largest migrain anyone has ever had after that.

listening to this now. I was under the assumption that Cerian's name was pronounced with an s sound, not a hard c. I wonder if he just didn't correct you or if I'm just wrong, lol. I'll let you know what I think when I'm done listening. :)

listening to this now. I was under the assumption that Cerian's name was pronounced with an s sound, not a hard c. I wonder if he just didn't correct you or if I'm just wrong, lol. I'll let you know what I think when I'm done listening. :)
You are wrong.

Its a Hard 'c'.

You are wrong.

Its a Hard 'c'.
I'm still going to pronounce it with an s sound. :p

That was pretty enjoyable. I laughed in parts, especially at the end when everyone else left the conversation and Bryan was all like 'that was less than awesome'.

Honestly, though, it was pretty awesome. Got to hear peoples opinions of what's going on, loved the talk about CSP; that also made me laugh. Can't wait for the next one.

Cerian would not rhyme with Curious.

Balaan, strictly speaking, doesn't use the Roman alphabet. However, they don't have a 'soft c' sound. They have an 'S sound' and a 'K sound'.

Cerian written in Roman letters is simply a phonetic writing.

Back