Zenny Winter

Is anyone else having problems changing their avatar? I remove my current on, then try to upload a new one, and itll just put my old one back up :/

In the future, you should be able to do a hard refresh (ctrl+F5) and it will refresh with the new avatar in seconds.

I didnt really wanna start a whole new topic for another probably simple question, but if you created an account and did not get a validation email, what would be the best course of action? Is there an area you can request another validation email from? Or would you have to probably create another account? :mellow:

Zenny said:
I didnt really wanna start a whole new topic for another probably simple question, but if you created an account and did not get a validation email, what would be the best course of action? Is there an area you can request another validation email from? Or would you have to probably create another account? :mellow:
What I usually do is ask here. :) And I think a second account would be a crime of some sort. Why do you need to verify it since everything seems to be working already?

Charlotte Shaw said:
Zenny said:
What I usually do is ask here. :) And I think a second account would be a crime of some sort. Why do you need to verify it since everything seems to be working already?
Its not for me Charlotte, Ive peer pressured my little lady to play NS and shes made an account, but has not gotten a validation email from the forum :O

Zenny said:
Charlotte Shaw said:
Zenny said:
Its not for me Charlotte, Ive peer pressured my little lady to play NS and shes made an account, but has not gotten a validation email from the forum :O
Well if she doesn't get it soon, have her post about it in the Admin for Restricted Access Subforum saying it may be a problem. I'd give it another day or so first. Also, have her fill out the Citizenship Info cause Lethen can also validate her that way I believe.

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Well if she doesn't get it soon, have her post about it in the Admin for Restricted Access Subforum saying it may be a problem. I'd give it another day or so first. Also, have her fill out the Citizenship Info cause Lethen can also validate her that way I believe.
Yes sir, thanks.

Also tell her to check her spam folder if she hasn't. When I signed up I sat there for 2 hours waiting for the validation email but it was in my spam folder the whole time

And if all else fails we can validate it manually.

She has the right email in and everything, has resent the email twice, and it still wont give it to her :p And she cant start a new topic in citizenship because she isnt validated. Her username is Grace

Zenny said:
She has the right email in and everything, has resent the email twice, and it still wont give it to her :p And she cant start a new topic in citizenship because she isnt validated. Her username is Grace
Tell her to post in the Admin for Restricted Access. Everyone has posting privileges in there.

I'll validate it myself when I'm on the Admin CP next time. Can you PM me her email so I can make sure I validate the right account?

Back