Henri

So, I have posted in the Admin Task Thread, and bumped the post, and nothing seems to work, so I am posting this here.

The forum won't let me change my avatar. I upload the image and it says that my avatar has been changed, but it hasn't. All it has done is take my old avatar and stretch it slightly. I'v tried uploading three different pictures, in different formats too. Help?!

Thanks! :)

And I have replied to your problem in the Task Thread…but anyways

1) Your avatar has changed since I saw it last
2) If it still givesyou probpems, go to your avatar settings and delete your current avatar so you do not have one, then try again

Firstly, sorry for the double post.
Secondly, I removed my avatar, successfully, and tried to load the one I want, it it said that it was uploaded, but it's gone back to my old avatar.

Firstly, sorry for the double post.
Secondly, I removed my avatar, successfully, and tried to load the one I want, it it said that it was uploaded, but it's gone back to my old avatar.
Are you trying to upload it from your computer or are you putting in a link?

Glad this was resolved; at least it looks like it was resolved...and yea, I can't offer much more help besides what Shadow said here and in the Admin Task thread.

Sometimes it has changed, but you just can't see it on your computer due to cookies. Try refreshing the page.

Back