Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network

Attorney General MIA, Government enraged
Written By HEM Tiberius
ENN Chief Editor

Attention! Attention Everyone! Missing Person Alert!

If anybody can find Attorney General Numero, you will be awarded a government funded $5,000!

This comes after weeks of waiting for the Attorney General to start a case against The Animal Union for his double citizenship account. Member of the upper government are enraged at TAU walking free.

"Its outrageous," HEM says, "Completely absurd that this man is walking free, just because Numero was lazy."

While President Lexus had been reportedly upset over the lack of action from the AG's office, this may push him over the top. Europeia has criminals and miscreants walking free, as Numero sips tea in his seaside home. "This man has potentially three votes on his hand from his double accounts. This has got to be stopped." HEM allegedly complained.

Whether this case will be re-visited or not, is yet to been seen. Most people in the upper echoes of government were eager to see action on this, and they have gotten the exact opposite as a result.

President Lexus will be returning within a few days, and perhaps an answer to our questions

Mayhaps the admins could silently ban. :ph43r:

Yea, thats kinda like the US government publicly announcing the covert plot to assassinate Saddam Hussein......which they did....and I had a facepalm moment.....

You should chip in a bit there about how with the AG not around to defend his position, big mean Anumia might start to lobby for its abolition again...

HEM > Anumia

Yea, thats kinda like the US government publicly announcing the covert plot to assassinate Saddam Hussein......which they did....and I had a facepalm moment.....
Robin Williams joke.

I like it.

Regards,

Maybe we should all give the AG the benefit of the doubt?

His negligence resulted in someone having 2 or three votes. If you can't do a job, don't sign up for it.

You give benefit of the doubt when you have doubts about someone. There is no doubt in the fact that he failed to complete this task.

Did the President officially renew his term after the election?

(Reference)

Regards,

I am probably being too harsh on Numero. I mean, shit happens. But this just really...peeved me off. -_-

RL trumps all, HEM; this is a game.

Although if it peeves you, just do some admin crap to the account. How hard can it be to downgrade their mask? There's no law explicity against it.

Back