[At Home in Europeia] Back to Work in Europeia

Back to Work in Europeia
A Look to the Future

Written by Pabst Overdrive

It has been many years since I was a citizen of this great region. A lot has changed since my departure, but the same spirit remains in this bustling and growing Republic. Initially, I find myself overwhelmed with so many opportunities for involvement here, as I did so many years before. There are so many ways for a citizen to make this place a truly great home, and sometimes we miss out on all of the avenues just because there are so many. This is what led me back to the region: friendliness and helpfulness, but also seeing all of us partake in civil duty insuring a better tomorrow for the ever-expanding Europeia.

I do not wish to drag on about why I came back. My hope is that just by coming back I can show how much this region stuck with me over the years and how I am anxious to get back to work. I remember writing an article, spending many hours of research and editing, that I was really proud of and I still think of that piece. That’s what brought me back. Working hard bringing information to the people so they may see the greater picture of what needs to be done next. There is simply nothing better than putting in work bettering a community of like-minded peers.

How fitting it is that we enter in this thirteenth year of Europeia’s genesis as of this past Thursday. A testament to hard work and dedication spent forming this region and seeing it become a powerful vision of inclusiveness and camaraderie. Which is why it so important to embrace the opportunities offered, now more than ever. Europeia is a longstanding paragon for what a region can look like with all citizens taking a direct approach in its ministries and government.

I have taken an interest in the region’s impression of indifference to politics, a great piece by Deepest House goes into further detail, this note is a particular dour one for me since I remember a different approach taken by the citizens and officials here in the past. But any opinion on that is not for me to say, simply an observation that I hope, in time, will be proven wrong. Besides, what I love about communications is that I only observe and report, opinions are to be held by quotations. Perhaps, though, this is the thinking that has lead so many of us uninspired in pursuit of positions higher than our stations. I for one look forward to working alongside you all in our duties striving for an exemplary status of what The Republic of Europeia has been and will continue to be.

Last edited:
region’s impression of indifference to politics
I'm not sure it's an indifference to politics, so much as it's a little bit of lethargy and demoralization after the departure of a couple really eager newcomers. But the article is great, thanks. :)

Thanks for sharing your experience Pabst! A well written piece! I hope that your impressions prove to be wrong too, as Prim mentioned, there has been a lack of energy after some recent resignations. But I feel like we're at a positive start to coming out of this lull!

region’s impression of indifference to politics
I'm not sure it's an indifference to politics, so much as it's a little bit of lethargy and demoralization after the departure of a couple really eager newcomers. But the article is great, thanks. :)

I completely understand! Like I said these are only my fledgling observations and I cannot wait to be proven wrong. Thanks for reading!

Back