ASSIGNMENTS

Please look here for assignments, and to tell me where you want to be assigned.

Op-Ed - Open to Everyone

Military - Kazaman

Executive:
Goldenblock -
Foreign Affairs - Kazaman
Culture - Demataria
Interior -

Legislative:
City Council - Jusduckria
Senate - Jusduckria

RL section - Demataria

Do you want TOC incorporated into the EO? As far as I'm aware, Swak (the new CoS) has expressed interest in its continuing.

I missed this, sorry.

Alrighty then, I'll get to work on my first 'Dem's top 10' article. What exactly would I be expected to write in the culture column?

Ideally, as soon as possible. However, if you want to wait a while before putting something together, maybe after/when Modern Sin finishes the next part of the history, or when the marching song is done?

I said what, not when. :p

Should it just be an update to let the region know how the ministry is making progress, or more of an informal chatty column?

Ideally, as soon as possible. However, if you want to wait a while before putting something together, maybe after/when Modern Sin finishes the next part of the history, or when the marching song is done?
Don't hold your breath for that History section. :p

Should it just be an update to let the region know how the ministry is making progress, or more of an informal chatty column?
:blink: baghead.gif

My bad. Reading too fast.

Whichever you're more comfortable with, although I don't see why it couldn't be both.

:blink: baghead.gif

My bad. Reading too fast.

Whichever you're more comfortable with, although I don't see why it couldn't be both.
It'll be a hard thing to pull off. A chatty article about Europeian culture... Hmm, I'm clearly going to have to give this some thought.

As the new Press Secretary, I would rather feed information to someone else than write articles myself, as not to appear biased toward the government. So if someone would like to write the Goldenblock article, I'm more than willing to serve as a source- I just don't believe I should be writing the articles directly, considering this is supposed to be an unbiased news source.

Please look here for assignments, and to tell me where you want to be assigned.

Op-Ed - Open to Everyone

Military - Kazaman

Executive:
Goldenblock -
Foreign Affairs - Kazaman
Culture - Demataria
Interior -

Legislative:
City Council - Jusduckria
Senate - Jusduckria

RL section - Demataria
:ph43r:

All right people!

If you've signed up and registered an assignment, I'm going to ask you to get started on writing an article for your assigned area. You've got a deadline of April 10th.

For those who signed up, but did *not* register an assignment, please let me know which area you would like to cover. You've got a deadline to let me know by April 1st.

Back