Ask Sopo: Second Edition

Ask Sopo
Europeia's Advice Column

Dear Sopo,

I frequently suffer from insomnia. What tips would you have for helping me fall asleep more easily?

Sincerely yours,
Long, Hard Nights

Dear Long,

I struggled with insomnia myself for a number of years. My doctor prescribed sleeping pills, but I found that they left me drowsy in the morning. After a month-long stint in rehab for pill addiction, I decided that they were not the solution to my insomnia. On the advice of a friend, I tried a natural sleep aid. Here's what you do:

In a cocktail shaker, combine the following:

6oz 190-proof Moonshine
4 crushed aspirin

Shake and pour into a martini glass rimmed with Vicks VapoRub. Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Sopo

Dear Sopo,

Yours,
I don't know how to ask questions

Dear Don't Know,

Having a low IQ can be a barrier to finding a job, maintaining relationships, and generally participating in society. Do not fear! Europeia is a great place for idiots like yourself. Please contact Integration Services for your "assistance."*

Sincerely,
Sopo

*Ask Sopo is not responsible for punches doled by Integration Services

Dear Sopo,

What are your thoughts on turtles?

Regards,
Shelly

Dear Shelly,

Turtles are quite delicious, but inherently dangerous. Turtle obsession is a serious, rising epidemic in NationStates that many regions are unprepared to deal with. Overexposure to turtles may lead to irresponsible behavior, including watching Dr. Who and annoying region-mates. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of turtle obsession, please leave NationStates immediately.

Sincerely,
Sopo

Ask Sopo is now a part of the EBC family. If you have a question for Dear Sopo that you would like to appear in the column, please send a message to Sopo, who just may provide you with the answers you've been seeking.

Back