Applying for Citizenship for the third time running

General Stahl

Application for Citizenship
This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
Naturally, I do
What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
Poulton-with-Fearnhead

What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations?
Karitsosia, Rarendam, Falhario (these nations are all dead)

What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with?
Europeia, The LCRUA, Wintreath, TRCA

What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)?
All of the above including Heart and Aukum

Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it:
Poulton-with-Fearnhead

How did you find Europeia?
It was my first region

Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME:
I, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship.

Astrellan

Siphlygon
Deputy First Minister
Cabinet
Senator
Deputy Minister
Welcome to Europeia! It's pretty cool that your nation landed in here of all places, and I am so very glad to have you here.
:euro:

Anyhow, welcome to our region. To help you in your stay here, I suggest reading the Newcomer's Handbook, which contains all sorts of useful information about our region and how it functions. If that's not your style, feel free to shoot me a DM with any question you can think of and I'll be pleased to answer!

I also highly recommend joining our Discord. It is quite popular with our region and contains lots of fun events, conversations and general spam. It's also one of the easiest places to contact government officials in case you have related inquiries!

Apart from this, I hope you have an amazing experience here and enjoy your citizenship!

Lethen

oh hi lethen
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
You do realize it's against Euro law to have citizenship simultaneously with two or more accounts correct?

I would assume there's a good explanation for this oversight...

EDIT: To clarify, I'm talking about Xecrio

Last edited:

General Stahl

You do realize it's against Euro law to have citizenship simultaneously with two or more accounts correct?

Yeah. So xecrio is linked to my old discord account which I can no longer access. I made a new one and was told to make an account on here under that discord account. I was told I'd have to apply for citizenship using this account the other day. I don't know if there's a way I can rectify this.

Prim

Comrade Prim
Chief of State
Just post in the discord admin forum with xecrio updating your discord ID to the new one. A new post in the same thread as before.

Lethen

oh hi lethen
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor

Yeah. So xecrio is linked to my old discord account which I can no longer access. I made a new one and was told to make an account on here under that discord account. I was told I'd have to apply for citizenship using this account the other day. I don't know if there's a way I can rectify this.
So are you going to keep using the Xecrio forum account then, or am I switching citizenship to the GeneralStahl forum account?

General Stahl

So are you going to keep using the Xecrio forum account then, or am I switching citizenship to the GeneralStahl forum account?
I'll keep using the Xecrio account. If that makes things easier.