Apply for a Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apply for a Newspaper

If you are interested in starting a newspaper, please apply here. The Minister will review your application and decide promptly. Due to papers being founded and quickly floundering, we've had to tighten up the media standards for creating a newspaper outlet.
  • Article quality must be more than "filler" to barely meet the standards set by the Ministry. Conversations regarding articles count towards posting requirements.
  • If you do not write in your paper for 60 days then it will be archived. If you want your paper revived, ask. The application will be reviewed and promptly decided upon once again.

Rules and Regulations
By applying for a Newspaper, you agree to the following:
  • All Newspapers and their Articles shall follow the Laws of Europeia and the Terms of Use (ToU) and Terms of Service (ToS) of Zetaboards.
  • All rights in content remain with the author unless otherwise agreed.
  • Complaints filed against a paper will be reviewed. Possible violations of Europeian Law will be passed to the Attorney General for review and may result in criminal charges. ToU and ToS violations will be addressed according to the procedures laid out in the Forum Administration Act (2012).

Application said:
Name of Paper:
Description:
Editor/Moderator: (Forum name here)

Name of Paper: The Wfa Factor
Description: A No-Spin take on Europeian News and Sports
Editor/Moderator: wfa19

Your paper is approved! It'll be up as a subforums soonish!

Please archive The Eye and create Literary Liberty with the description: "Europeia's finest literary arts magazine." I'll let you guess who I'd like to moderate it. :p

Request sent in! I like the alliteration!

(oh, didin't see new thread)

Name of Paper: T.R.U.M.P International Report (The Reliable Unbiased Media Proprietor International Report )
Description: Journey with hobbes through the mess that is modern geopolitics and examine America's world policing, greece murdering its own economy, Putin memes and moar.
Editor/Moderator: Mahself.
on

Name of Paper: Yaman's Game Reviews and History.
Description: Every end of the week on Friday I, Yaman review game's and recommend games I have played, listing pros and cons of the games, in a detailed but short way. Aswell having a small sum up of history in certain points starting from the beginning of Alexander the Great to Rome to even World War 2.
Editor/Moderator: Yaman

Hello! :)

Name Of the Paper: Abstract or Normality?

Description: It will be a sort of Comedy and "Fantasy" Newspaper that gives weekly or monthly news, but in an abnormal way. It will focus more on the abstract and strange news instead of the "Large, Important" things you mostly hear about. In a way, it may not make sense at all- or will it? ;)

Editor/Moderator: SilverShadow

Thank you for reading!

Name of Paper: The Beacon
Description: Analyzing recent foreign and domestic events within Europeia and providing commentary, as well as focusing on polls and election dissection.
Editor/Moderator: Writinglegend

Name of Paper: Polls, Polls, Polls
Description: Polls, Poles, Pools
Editor/Moderator: JGlenn

Rethinking my approach to this. At this time, I'd like to rescind my application.

Name of Paper: The Scyphozoan
Description: Being 98% water and not having a central nervous system doesn't mean I can't produce quality content.
Editor/Moderator: Sloosh

Name of Paper: The Cool Times
Description: Sit back, grab some food, and relax while you read about events unfolding IRL or in Europeia.
Editor/Moderator: Cool Spring

Name of Paper Radio Station: The Marnip Show
Description: A radio station that has weekly pieces such as top ten count downs, interviews, and news from Europeia.
Editor/Moderator: Marnip

I am unsure if you allow for radio stations here. However, I decided this was the place to start and try.

You can actually just sign up for mixlr, and broadcast on your own channel, if you wish.

Calvin Coolidge said:
You can actually just sign up for mixlr, and broadcast on your own channel, if you wish.
I was hoping of having a forum. Where I can post links to past broadcasts etc. I understand if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back