Application of Citizenship

Seriously-Sirius

Application for Citizenship
This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.

What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
The Federation of Planet Sirius.
What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations?
None. I don't have one.
What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with?
I'm not involved with any regions or organizations.
What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)?
Again, I've not involved with any. Only Europeia now.
Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it:
Well, Planet Sirius it is.
How did you find Europeia?
The invitation telegram in NationStates

Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME:
I, Seriously-Sirius, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship.

Getting Started Suggestions:
  1. Check out our Newcomer's Handbook.
  2. Introduce yourself.
  3. Join us on Discord.
  4. Get involved with the Government, through one of several Ministries.
  5. Interested in the military? Join the Europeian Republican Navy.
  6. Start your legislative career through the Citizens' Assembly.
  7. Have more questions? Ask away!

Astrellan

Siphlygon
Deputy First Minister
Cabinet
Senator
Deputy Minister
Welcome to Europeia! I'm glad you chose our telegram out of the multitude of others you must have gotten haha!
:euro:

I heavily suggest reading some of the Newcomer's Handbook (which can possibly answer a lot of questions you may have!) and joining our Discord (where we come together to talk or play games!) Apart from that, welcome, welcome, welcome! And if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me!

Prim

Comrade Prim
Chief of State
Nah -- It's a Serious Sam reference.

An FPS computer game from early 2000s, one guy single-handedly defending against an alien invasion from an evil villain from the Planet Sirus, iirc.

I played #1 and #2, but skipped 3 and the side games published more recently.

Maowi

Formatting Champion 🏆
Cabinet
ahhhh. that sounds like a cool game. but sad about harry potter :'(

but WELCOME nonetheless! :euro:

Lethen

oh hi lethen
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Considering that every single of your IP addresses matches with another citizen, this is an easy flat-out denial. Having two accounts with overlapping citizenship is very much against Europeian law.