Application of Citizenship

Castuzzo

Citizen
Application for Citizenship
This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
I understand that this considered a legal document, and that as such my responses are all correct within the best of my abilities.
What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
It is the Most Serene Republic of Castuzzo.
What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations?
I was previously in a private region as the former nation of Casanardo about five years ago. Both the nation and previously mentioned regions are defunct.
What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with?
I am not currently involved in any regions or organizations presently, besides Europeia.
What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)?
I have not been involved with any groups besides my old, long defunct region.
Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it:
My World Assembly nation is the same one I am applying with, that being Castuzzo.
How did you find Europeia?
I found out via telegram advert about the region.

Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME:
I, the leader of Castuzzo, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship.

Prim

Comrade Prim
Chief of State
Hey hey, welcome. :)

I LOVE your heraldic shield and crest. The angles on the eagle are top notch, looks a bit Art Deco.

Astrellan

Siphlygon
Deputy First Minister
Cabinet
Senator
Deputy Minister
Welcome to Europeia! Have to agree with Prim here, your crest looks snazzy as hell!
:euro: