Application for citizenship

Gabingston

Citizen
What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
Gabingston

What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations?
None of those

What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with?
None of this either, not in anything

What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)?
I haven’t been in anything in the past

Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it: Well, that would be Gabingston!
How did you find Europeia?
Got a bunch of telegrams for recruitment and I decided that the Europeian telegram was the best one because it was the only that taught me how to turn these recruitment telegrams off which was quite helpful!

Pichtonia

🌈 People Politics 🌈
First Minister
Welcome to Europeia and thanks for applying. We are happy to have you here.

Astrellan

Siphlygon
Deputy First Minister
Cabinet
Senator
Deputy Minister
Welcome to our region! I'm glad to see you chose Europeian from those telegrams, even if it ironically told you how to prevent getting those telegrams :p

Prim

Comrade Prim
Chief of State
because it was the only that taught me how to turn these recruitment telegrams off which was quite helpful!
Hah, yes, that is an important bit. Those recruitment telegrams just keep coming if you don't filter them out after joining a region. =D

HEM

Grand Master of Spam, Grand Admiral of the Sea
Forum Administrator
Council of State
Congrats on being a citizen!! Now that it's all #official, was wondering if you'd be interested in joining our navy?

Military gameplay is exciting, a great way to meet friends, and deceptively simple. If you're interested you can send me a DM or PM, or just go ahead and apply using the instructions at the link above!