Application for Citizenship

Tbascao

Citizen
Application for Citizenship
This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.

What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
The Republic of 1Grasslandia (Don't say the "1")

What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations? I lost my first country Republic of the Grasslandia, so I guess that is my other name

What NationStates regions or
organizations are you currently involved with?
The Republic of Europeia.

What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)? The East Pacific for the first hour of starting then the Republic of Europeia

Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it.
Republic of 1Grasslandia

How did you find Europeia? Recruiter

Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME:I, Tbascao, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship.

[/i] *** Getting Started Suggestions:
  1. Check out our Newcomer's Handbook.
  2. Introduce yourself.
  3. Join us on Discord.
  4. Get involved with the Government, through one of several Ministries.
  5. Interested in the military? Join the Europeian Republican Navy.
  6. Start your legislative career through the Citizens' Assembly.
  7. Have more questions? Ask away!

Last edited:
Hi, Tbascao and welcome to Europeia! I highly encourage you to join our discord, and as soon as you become a citizen you will have access to so much more. Processing for citizenship usually lasts less than a day, so you won't have to wait long.

Lethen

oh hi lethen
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
It looks like you missed a question or two from the application! Just add those in, and I'll be able to process your application asap